Excellence in CBRN threat management
AP4C-VB is a solution for vehicle or fixed site that provides continuous detection of biological and chemical threats.
Both chemical and biological monitoring takes place simultaneously. Therefore, there is no need to switch between bilogical and chemical mode as the two in one sensor is designed to monitor all threats at the same time.
This combined design results in lower produrement costs and less system complexity. It can detect a broad range of conventional and unconventional threats such as chemical warfare agent, toxic industrial material, non-traditional agent (for example Novichok), virus, bacteria and spore.
- Quick start-up and response time
- No library / no filters
- External & airtight sampling
- Flexible and easy integration
- Combined chem-bio detection
- 2 in 1 design (single sensor)
- Operates under harsh conditions (dust, humidity, temperature)
- CBRN vehicles
- Reconnaissance vehicles
- Light, APC or MBT class
- Land and naval platforms
- Static or mobile applications
- Monitoring of strategic sites
- All nerve agents
- All blister agents
- All blood agents
- All NTA such as Novickok
- Choking agents
- Numerous toxic industrials
- PBA such as fentanyl